Here is another tutorial that we (me n the kids)
practiced in the LBCI workshop last sunday.
one can make pen stands out of this , but i use it as a gift box ,
I fill the cup with homemade chocolates and gift wrap it with transparent wrapper, and its ready!!
So lets start ...
U need ::
1. Card Paper (170- 220 gms ,is good)- any color (Could be patterned)
Notice the pictures and proceed -
[If ur paper is patterned , mark everything on the backside of the paper.]
-Cut out a rectangle 9 inches in width and 4.5 inches long ,
- on the lower end of the paper mark 1 inch, 2 Inches ,3inches and so on till 8inches.
- Now from each point make a line going upwards about 1.2 inches. (See picture)
- Now from the top of the right side of the paper, go down and mark 3 inches
- make a line from that point to the top of the 8 inch point we had marked earlier and cut on that line (See picture below to understand better.)
-Now cut all the 1.2 inch lines (This will be our base)
- since my paper is Plain on both sides , i was able to choose what side is neater to be the outside of the cup , hence i flipped it.
- Now apply glue on the small 3 inch flap that u have , and roll the cup , and join it on the other end on the outer side.
-Now after the circular cup is made Glue the cuts of the bottom of the cup as shown.
-Cut out a pair of semicircles and glue them together for the handle , leave out little space on both ends of the semicircle to attach it to the cup.
- Glue the handle on the cup
- lets Decorate now
Happy Crafting !
God bless :) :)
© Lightbox creative ideas - by Pooja
Help us fence it better ! Vote for us click below!