Hello readers !!! A very happy sunday to all of you !
Hope u are having fun this weekend !
We are finally relaxing at home ! getting up late ,sipping tea , watching movies he he
Anyway Im very pleased to share a card with you which i made for the
We are to make a project with
1. A torn element (paper , fabric etc)
2. A flower arrangement as a focal point of the project.
Here is what i made for the challenge .
I used texture paste for the textures.
There is a lot of distressing for the vintage look
Check out all the details here
Other Supplies :
- Card stock - Hobby craft
- Stamp sets - La Blanche & Pink paislee
- Memento ink pad - Toffee crunch & potters clay
- Distress ink pad - Broken china
- Flowers - Handmade
- Metal leaf charm - Local
- Seam binding - the ribbon reel
- cork sheet & foam sheet.
- tacky glue.