Thursday, September 11, 2014

Cake slice boxes - christmas

Hi everyone
I hope you all had a great week.
Over at the PPS blog we have a challenge this month with the theme “PARTY PARTY” , so today i will show you a few gift boxes that can be used as party favours .
I love the idea of shaped boxes so i have created these shabby cake slice boxes ! Hope u like them.
CakeslicebyPJ5
I mostly used Prima Seashore collection papers here . They work very well with the shabby theme that i was going for. I used Sizzix Cake Slice die to cut out my boxes ! Here are the individual boxes
CakeslicebyPJ1
I had more of a Christmas theme in mind,  since we have started preparing for Christmas around here already !
CakeslicebyPJ3
I used some tulle and some twine for making the bows, which kinda gives it a dreamy look. And the jingle bell adds to the Christmas look :)
CakeslicebyPJ4

cakeslicePJ
These flowers are made with Joy craft – floral flourish die
loveeee this one ! its a total must have for making quick flowers !
CakeslicebyPJ
I hope you like these boxes and would love to make some yourself. Do join us in the Party challenge this month! Just upload your entry to our gallery and give a link back in our forum here!
Cant wait to see your work!
Supplies: 
Tulle & Twine
Jingle bells

Challenges : 

 

1 comment:

  1. A lovely project. Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE. Good luck and I hope we see your lovely work again!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.