Saturday, October 4, 2014

Tilda and edwin Hug!

Hello friends !
I have a quick card to share that i made for the BGC design team. 
This Time we want to see your human character stamps ! 
So ofcourse it had to be a magnolia for me :) 
I decided to do a card and here it is !
I loveeeee them! I think this image is so cute ! 
It can go for a couple or siblings !
 The challenge is pretty simple ! all you have to do is use a human type character stamp as your focal image. 
I loved this image the moment i stamped it ! its fantastic ! has a lot of scope with coloring . 
I have used promarkers for coloring. I sort of went for the Red head look for tilda and edwin. 
 Here is my floral spray. All the flowers are readymade.
I have used some butterflies and some seam binding in green to tie everything together. 
I am using cartabella papers here. Some circle spellbinders and sizzix dies. 
With the sentiment being Oh Happy Day! 
Tha card can go for any occasion !
Hope you enjoyed my card. 
Thanks for tuning in ! 
See you soon ! 



Challenges : 
 Tilda's town
 marvelous magnolia challenge
 ribbon girls (Used a blue pearl heart on the bow)

1 comment:

  1. it's a very sweet card! cute image & love the green bows. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.