In those Gift wrapping emergencies.... make urself an easy Magazine gift bow
here is how...
1. Take a Magazine page cut strips 1.5cm to 2 cm Wide, the first 3 strips need to run the full length of the paper
2. cut the next 3 strips 1 inch shorter than the previous
3. The Next 2 strips need to be 2 inches shorter than the last ones.
4. last strip is about 3.5 inches shorter.
5. Twist each strip to form a loop at both ends and staple at center. Shape the last, short strip into a circle and glue it.
6.Now layer the 3 longest pieces on top of each other, spacing them evenly and securing each with a glue or 2-way tape. Add the next two groups of loops, the same way. And then stick the circle into the center.
and we r done!
easy? :) have fun