Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Shopper's find -Elmhurst Branch Shelves

Dear Readers,
M starting a new segment on my blog ! its called "THE SHOPPER'S FIND"
here I will post ,shopping finds that seem Good Go ! :) 
Here is the 1st one ---- 

  Elmhurst Branch Shelves
Since i moving into my new house soon next month ... and i was looking for new ideas for my furniture,Wallpapers and stuff ...I stumbled On to these very Lovely Shelves !
Really loved the idea .... :) :)  and Its such a Wonderful find !
take a look !

Elmhurst Branch shelves

These Amazing shelves are available @ Pottery Barn Kids
There are so many Other Kids n baby furniture Items there!
GO take a look ! :)
Happy shoppin !

PS:: Comments are Welcome ! :)


© Lightbox creative ideas - by Pooja




5 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I would love that in my home.

    I just found your blog through one of the Wednesday blog hops! Have a great night.

    Amanda
    http://www.nutritionistreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thxs amanda, for hoppin by !
    N i agree ... these shelves are really adorable ! it sure was g8 find ! i cant believe m doing free PR (lol)But
    I cant wait to hav sumthing like this on my wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these shelves and as my daughter just found out she is pregnant with my first GRANDCHILD...I am already looking at nursery ideas for her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shelves idea - never seen anything quite like it.
    Visiting from the no rules blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ blue peacock - lovely news ! congratulations !
    @ jewel - yes its really nice , i like the way the shelves are placed.
    thxs for visiting everyone
    keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.