Sunday, June 2, 2013

Lavander Tilda card .

Hi all ! Welcome back to my blog. 
I have been creating quite a lot of cards lately and this one is close to my heart. 
I really loved the way it turned out .
I have used a few layers underneath the frame here . There is a doily at the base is cut with
over which on the right side is the 657826-sizzix-washer-border
And over that the left Peeking under the frame and the leaves is a

Do u see the sparkle ? :) 
I made the Pink and the white flowers . 
The flourish is cut with 

Lately i have been watching everyone use these lovely nest charms made in metal , 
I couldnt find one in my city so i went ahead and made one of my own with some scrap paper and twine :) 
Thats my way of up cycling ! :D I love the way it turned out. Im gonna head out soon to find some new colored beads and pearls to make different eggs . 
Also i made those roses myself :) those were my 1st try. They came out very well i guess. 
The leaves i have used here is cut with
Do u see a tiny lace peaking from below the nest and flowers ??? 
 
I love how these lovely butterflies turned out :) Little sparkle here and there always is wonderful ! 


Finally the frame u see here is a Sizzix-thinlits-die-frame-fancy-rectangle
I love this die , i see a lot of possibilities with this one :) 
I have used promarkers to color the tilda stamp :) 
I am very happy with my card. Hope u all loved it too.
Waiting for your comments. 
Hugs 
cya until next time. 

Challenges :








7 comments:

  1. Whoa ...what an assortment of stuff and all pretty.No wonder this turned out sheer gorgeous.super card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers, PJ! Thanks for sharing this with us at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty nest and flowers! perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, pretty card and Lovely flowers and Tilda is so cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge this time!
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job - you certainly should be proud of it! Awesome colours and lOVE your sparkle.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.