Saturday, November 23, 2013

Anniversary card

Hello all !
I have a quick anniversary card to share 
This fortnight we are playing  
shaped cards or shaped projects inspired by your garden 
over at the BGC blog

Loved doing this one ! 
as i was celebrating my own wedding anniversary :) 
so i decided to do it for me and my husband. 
 I kept it simple ! 
Taking inspiration from the blue and brown butterfly sitting on a green tree ! 

Love this sentiment stamp i picked up for just 1£ at hobby craft ! 
I used the sizzix die frames for the layering :) 
 

 And a close up of the flowers .
They are stamped colored and fluffed up with some pie lane glitter balls as centers ! 
Love how they look ! 
Hope u like my work too. 









 Other supplies :
  1. distress inks
  2. tacky tape
  3. foam pads 
  4. flower stamp - Pink paislee
  5. Sentiment stamp - Hobby craft
  6. Cardstock - hobby craft 
  7. Seam Binding - The ribbon reel
  8. Pie lane glitter balls - blue
  9. Watercolor pencils - Luna

4 comments:

  1. Those blue blooms are stunning Pooja

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is stunning !! Stylish design n the blooms are lovely !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant getmy eyes those stunning blooms , they look brilliant ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the colours on petals fabulous work

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.