Sunday, November 30, 2014

masculine pop up box card

Hello eveyone !
I hope you all are having fun this weekend ! I certainly have been doing some good amount of crafting this whole month. Today i have a popup card to share with you :)
These pop up box cards are so wonderful! They fold flat and you can just make any theme you like ! 
1DSC_0033
I made this one for the Pretty paper studio blog you can hop over there to see how i made this card. 
I confess that i find it really hard to do anything masculine so i decided to challenge myself this time.
Here are some close ups of the final card
1DSC_0038
1DSC_00411DSC_00421DSC_0044

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.