Sunday, February 1, 2015

CAS card with Stitching

1DSC_0845
Hey guys !!
 today i have a quick CAS card to share with you. Its a card i made for the PPS design team.

1DSC_0842
I really love how it turned out.
I recently bought an electronic sewing machine (makes life so much easier) so i was really keen on trying it on paper :)
I decided to cut out hearts from my scraps . This is another great way to use your scrap papers. 

1DSC_0847
 I have first glued down the hearts in a straight line so that they dont move around when i stitch them on my base.
 Hope you enjoyed my post 
Thanks see you soon !

Hugs 
PJ 




Maggie Holmes Open Book Paper Pad 6″X6″
Prima Marketing Coffee Break Paper Pad 6″X6″ 
Crate paper flea market collection 
Studio Calico Lemon lush 6×6″ Paper Pad
Prima Sea shore paper pad
Distress Mini kit 1
Broken china distress ink pad
Fired Brick distress ink pad
shabby shutters Distress ink pad
My Mind’s Eye Follow Your Heart: Be Happy Stamp Set
Scoreboard
White cardstock
Paper Trimmer
Glue 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.