Friday, July 8, 2011

Blessings

I made this pink card (well almost 90% pink !) 
recently , I was thinking of exploring the round shape 
as i had never done that before, so i tried this. I made a Square card first
then used a snack Dish to mark my circle and cut it out :) 
The baby pink circle with laced outline was just to add a lil structure to
 the plain looking circle 
I made a Gathered Flower in pink , with a sweater button on top of it ! 
and more Dark pink roses from Itsy Bitsy ,
Along with LBCI Pink ribbon
All this and a lil love from me 





entering this in



6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! Love it..thanks for joining the challenge at ICR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabbie card!.. love the circle and the flowers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Pooja, the design is fabulous and flowers are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our shaped card challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.