Thursday, May 1, 2014

CAS Card !

Hello all !
I have a quick card to share with you all 
We are playing the theme Black and gold CAS cards over at the BGC blog
For which i made this card . 

 I went for the chalboard effect ! Love working with this style its fantastic !
All i did was did some stamping with white pigment ink. Worked well.

I have used one of My minds eye stamp set  to do the border. 
The cycle is stamped with a Inkadinkado mini stamp set.
And the sentiment is done with Pink paislee stamp set.

The gold element i added was Glitter ! I always love to dive into my Pie lane stash for those ! 
Love the pixie dust ! 
So thats about it from my side .  Hope u liked my card.


Challenges : 









Other supplies :
  • Bigshot machine (655268
  • colorbox white pigment ink
  • Sentiment stamp - Pink paislee 
  • Cycle stamp - Inkadinkado
  • Border stamp - My mind's eye 
  • Scrap PP
  • Gold pixie dust- Pie lane india
  • Black cardstock - Hobbycraft

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous CAS card. Absolutely love the chalkboard effect you have created :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Pooja! I love the chalkboard, with music and gold. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.